2. What does Causal Capital do with your personal information? All of the personal information described above will be stored on Causal Capital's user database (unless you notify us that you no longer wish us to retain such information, in which case it will be deleted). Causal Capital will only use your personal information in order to contact you (for example by email, mail or telephone) for those purposes to which you have previously consented on the site. For example, if you register on the site, Causal Capital will email to you Causal Capital's newsletter and, if you wish, contact you about relevant products and services offered by Causal Capital or by reputable third parties. If you do not wish to receive information about Causal Capital's and/or third parties' products and services, please tick the relevant box on the registration form when you register or, subsequently, via the "edit my profile" button at the bottom of the home page. You may cancel your subscription to Causal Capital's newsletter at any time by clicking on the link at the foot of any edition of the newsletter. Causal Capital will also use the information which you provide in aggregate form (i.e. so that no individual users are identifiable) to determine demographic profiles and browsing patterns in order to:
• develop marketing profiles and assist strategic development;
• manage Causal Capital's relationship with its sponsors and advertisers;
• enable site audits to be performed; and
• enable Causal Capital to review, develop and improve the services which it offers.
3. To whom is your personal information disclosed? Causal Capital will share your personal information with the other members of its group and (provided that you have not ticked the opt-out box on the registration form) will make your name and postal address available to reputable third parties so that they can send you details of their products and services. In supplying Causal Capital with your personal information, you agree that Causal Capital may transfer that information (to the extent that it is still held on our database at the relevant time) to a third party who acquires all or substantially all or Causal Capital's assets or stock or our website services whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise. Causal Capital will not otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties.
4. Transfers of personal information overseas as the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of that information worldwide. Causal Capital will also share your personal information with members of its group which are located overseas.
5. By registering on the Causal Capital site and communicating with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal information in this way.
7. How do we protect your information? Causal Capital is committed to data security. If you subscribe to access our premium content (and, accordingly, enter payment details), Causal Capital offers the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information which you input before it is sent to Causal Capital. Causal Capital takes steps to guard against unauthorised access to the personal information of the users of its site. Although it makes every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, Causal Capital cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which is transmitted to us on-line.
8. Contacting us If you have any questions or concerns about Causal Capital's use of your personal information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Causal Capital Pte Ltd, 105 Cecil Street, The Octagon Suite 1611, Singapore 069534.
CAUSAL CAPITAL PTE LTD 200619120E